Friday, February 26, 2016

What a week!


This week, I have mostly been making a holodeck.

I've got motion tracking working with a mobile headset (Tango in a durovis Dive) including device input (Droidbox), gaze tracking, world-space menus and a bit more. From scratch. The Unity ecosystem that enables all of this stuff is simply incredible.

This morning I also received confirmation that I'm incorporated!

Videos to come shortly, but I'm really happy with progress so far.

Next week I'll be getting live environment capture into the device working, which I think is going to be pretty special - possibly something that no-one else has shown yet.

There's a huge amount of work ahead of me, but it's amazing what you can get done in one week, even with the distractions that come with working in your garage!

No comments:

Post a Comment